If you want to write for Windows Guides, you have two options:
This page details what you need to do for both scenarios.
If you’d like to write a guest post for Windows Guides, please propose a post with the following criteria:
- Windows-related: customization, tips, tricks, software…
- Aim for about 200-1,000 words.
- All posts should be in English.
- The post should be well written with little to no grammatical errors.
Then, contact me with:
- The post title.
- A short description of the topic the post will cover.
I will get back to you shortly and you can then reply with your article.
Examples of Guest Articles
- Surf the Internet without Leaving a Trace [How To] (Alen Hunjet)
- Run a Virtual PC on Your Desktop Using Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 (Mike Sherwood)
- How To Deal With Windows Vista Errors (James Ricketts)
- Should I Use Windows for my Web Hosting? (Eva Vesper)
Please apply to this position if you are:
- Available to write at least one post per week
- A native or fluent English speaker
- Technically inclined and have a deep knowledge about Windows
- Creative and can write interesting articles with original, quality content
- Familiar with writing articles using WordPress (or willing to learn without assistance)
- Able to take high quality screenshots, which help users follow your guides
- Using Windows 7 on your computer and you have access to Windows XP and Vista
After you have written five articles, for Windows Guides, you can begin to earn income from them (including the first five you write.)
To receive compensation for your articles, you will need a Google Adsense account—that’s all. After that, your ads will appear at the top of every article, you write, 50% of the time. Any genuine clicks on these ads will generate direct revenue to you. The key to being successful as a Windows Guides writer is writing high-quality content that attracts many visitors.
How To Apply
To apply, fill out form below. Can’t see the form? Email me.