For the next week, I’m going to run a series of guides that will help you manage user accounts and parental controls on your Windows Vista machine.
If you have younger children, I strongly suggest you set up a user account for them and follow the instructions in these guides. You’ll learn how to do the following:
- Set up a user account with parental controls
- Collect information about computer usage
- Control allowed websites, downloads, and other internet usage
- Set time limits on computer usage
- Control games by rating, content, or title
- Block specific programs on your computer