Windows Guides gets around 20,000 visitors a day. Many come, go, and miss out on future articles; to avoid missing new content, you can subscribe. Subscribing does not mean you’ll get any junk mail — I’ll never sell your address and you’ll only get updates from this site.
What Does Subscribe Mean?
Subscribing to mintywhite.com lets you keep up to date (by e-mail or an RSS reader) with all the new articles on this site; you’ll be the first to know when a new article is available. Instead of coming back to my site, you can get my latest articles delivered to your email inbox or reader. I put a new article on the site every week-day morning at 9am EST; if I put together something really cool, I’ll put it up as I write it.
Random Recent Articles
- Avoid Dangerous Sites with the Web of Trust (WOT)
- Open Explorer Into My Computer Instead Of Libraries
- GFI Backup is a Free Automated File Backup Solution
- Customise Windows 7 Media Center (Part 3)
- Free Mac/Windows/Linux Icon Packs [Set 12] PNG/ICO
- Windows 7 Home Premium Winner Announced
- Introducing Our Newest Writer: Adam
Why Should I Subscribe?
So you don’t miss out on a thing! Enough said, subscribe below or find out more about RSS if you already get too many e-mails.
|Special Offer! Subscribers get three FREE Books:|
Subscribe to the Windows Guides Feed/by email
|Subscribe to Windows Guides in a Reader||Subscribe to Windows Guides via Email|