Note: As you increase the number of tabs to open, the time it takes to launch Internet Explorer will increase.
Add a Page to Your Home Page Tabs
1. Browse to a website you want to add to your home pages
2. Click the drop-down arrow on the Home Button and click Add or Change Home Page…
3. Select Add this webpage to your home page tabs and click Yes
Manage Home Page Tabs
To add and remove tabs:
1. In IE, click Tools > Internet Options
2. On the General tab, under Home page, delete any pages you don’t want to include
3. Add sites (one per line) that you’d like to open at each launch
4. Click OK
Now restart Internet Explorer and verify the tabs you want to launch load successfully.