Over a year ago, I informed you of the Firefox Add-ons I use and told you why you should download each one. In this guide, I’ll show you the current add-ons I use and why I recommend them. If you have an add-on to suggest, please leave it in the comments below along with the reason you suggested it for.
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Application Reviews
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
10. Speed Up Media Browser Using USB Flash Drive
I have quite a large movie collection, and find that MB can take a while to load all of the DVD covers & backdrops for the entire library.
Using a USB Flash Drive should eliminate this problem as they’re generally a lot quicker than your hard drive, anything that’s good enough for ‘ReadyBoost’ should suffice for this. You should see a big improvement immediately.
7. Change The W7MC Background.
One of the most obvious changes you’ll notice through this series is the changes in the background W7MC displays.
rsvr85 is now part of the Windows Guides team. That makes two of us. Readers: now you’re in trouble ;)
Here’s what we’ve seen from him thus far:
- Free PDF To Text Converter
- Microsoft Office 2010 Screenshots (14.0.4417.1000)
- Customise Windows 7 Media Center (Part 1)
- Change & Limit System Restore In Windows 7 [How To]
- Disable HomeGroup In Windows 7 [How To]
- Add Custom Libraries To Windows 7 Explorer [How To]
- Customise Windows 7 Media Center (Part 2)
Welcome to the team! Please welcome rsvr85 in the comments (it might win you a copy of Windows 7.)
Let’s dive straight in and carry on from where we left off.
4a. Change The Genre Icon In MB
This will show you how to add an icon to the genres you see in MB.