Want to be able to see a preview of open programs in Windows XP?
Windows Vista comes with this feature as standard. However, if you use XP – this software is for you.
Installing Visual Tooltip
- Download Visual Tooltip here.
- Extract the program to your hard drive (For example: C:\Program Files\Visual ToolTip)
- Now find the folder and open VisualToolTip.exe.
- Select English and select OK.
Now the program is running.
Configuring Visual Tooltip:
- Open up the Options from the tray icon.
- Increase the size of the sliders to make the thumbnail bigger.
- Uncheck the option for “Size proportional to the target window“.
- Click on the Display tab, and then uncheck the “Show window title“
You’re done! Have fun. Note: sometimes previews wont show – this is usually a problem with resources, which occurs with Vista too.
For help using other features of the program, click here.