Windows 7 has the option to display your desktop background as a customizable slideshow. In this guide, you’ll learn how to enable this feature.
If you would like more wallpapers to use with this option, go here.
Shuffle Windows 7 Desktop Backgrounds
To shuffle backgrounds, do the following:
- Right click the desktop, and select Personalize
- Click on Desktop Background
- Select the backgrounds you want to transition through, choose the amount of time each wallpaper shows for, and select whether you want the wallpaper to shuffle. Click OK
- You can optionally save your theme by clicking Save theme
- Give your theme a name to use it later
Now sit back and enjoy the (slide)show!