Recently RSVR85 showed you how to manually customize the start button in Windows 7. If the thought of resource hacking makes you a little queezy, you can use a tool, created by Windows Forums member Kishan.
In this guide, I’ll show you where to get the tool and how to use it.
Windows 7 Start Orb Changer
To change your Start button with Windows 7 Start Orb Changer:
- Read the thread and get the tool.
- Extract the zip file (keep everything in the same directory.)
- Right click Windows 7 Start Orb Changer.exe and click Run as administrator.
- Click Change Orb and select an image to use (the package comes with some sample images.)
- Click Start Explorer to view the updated Start button.
- Enjoy your new Start button:
- Download Windows 7 Start Orb Changer.
- Download the mintywhite Start button.
- Download other buttons made by Windows Forums members.