Many of my drives are split into two or more partitions. Why would you want to split your drive into multiple partitions?
- Create a dual boot system.
- Create a triple/quad boot system with Linux and OS X.
- Relocate your personal folders to minimize data loss from malware.
- Minimize fragmentation on your system partition.
- Decrease the chance of filling your operating systems drive up to the point where it cannot function properly.
Note: Here’s how to create, move, resize, and delete partitions with Windows’ built in disk management tool.
In this review, I share EASEUS’ latest, free partition management tool: EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition.