Process Manager adds an entry to your right-click context menu that adjusts a selected application’s priority or kills it. This seems simple and it is, but this can be very useful and save you a few clicks.
Some other things you can do with Process Manager are as follows:
- Always on top: Put any window on top
- Hide: Hide any application, this will remove the application from the task bar (you can then unhide the program when you need it)
- Hide Others: Hide all other applications other than the window you right clicked and selected “Hide others”
- Minimize to system tray: Minimize any application to your tray (notification area)
- Transparency: Set the transparency of any window.