Note: This is a work in progress as I have close to 1,000 articles to update.
On this website, I use these notational conventions:
- Italic: Text from the current dialogue you are working with.
- Bold: the name of a keyboard key.
- Italic bold: something you type as shown, e.g., regedit. Unless otherwise specified, you can use uppercase or lowercase letter.
- Click: move the cursor to the referenced item and press the left mouse button.
- Press: push on a keyboard key.
- Select: choose from a list.