The boot screen in Windows Vista is plain and lame. To change it follow these simple steps.
- Go to the start menu and type msconfig and press enter.
- If prompted, select Continue
- The System Configuration window will come up. Click on the Boot tab.
- Select your Windows Vista installation.
- Check the No GUI boot box.
- Press OK.
- Click on Restart.
Your computer will now reboot, and you will see the Aurora boot screen.
To see a preview, click here (NOTE: I took this on my Digital Camera – so it is not too clear!)