Windows DVD maker comes bundled with Windows 7 and makes great photo and video DVDs with minimal effort. If you’d like to create a photo and video DVD to capture and store memories to share with friends, this guide will show you how.
Create a Photo & Video DVD
To create a photo and video DVD:
1. Click the start button, type DVD, and click Windows DVD Maker.
2. Click Choose Photos and Videos.
3. Browse your hard drive for videos and pictures you’d like to include, and put them in the order you would like to see them in.
After you select your videos, you can customize the menu text, menu, and slideshow.
4. Click Customize menu. From here, you can change the font used, pick a video that runs in the background of the menu, and even add music.
5. once you’ve customized the menu and the slideshow to your needs,you are ready to burn a DVD. Click Burn.
Your DVD is now ready to share with friends and family (be sure to check it in your own DVD player first.) I wish this program was available to me in the past; there have been many times when I’ve created DVD with rickety software and nothing I’ve used use is both as simple and as solid as Windows DVD maker.