Paint.NET is an excellent, free program, which helps you manipulate your images and create some of your own. I’ve reviewed Paint.NET before and in this guide, I’ll show you how to resize a picture with this program. While this task may be simple for many of you, we all have to start somewhere. You may want to skip this guide if you can confidently resize a picture.
Resize Your Images – Paint.NET 101
To resize your images, do the following:
- Download Paint.NET
- Open Paint.NET, click on File > Open
- Choose your file to resize
- Click Image > Resize
- You have the choice to resize an image by percentage:
- Or you can resize the image to a specific size in pixels. Remember to leave Maintain aspect ratio selected or you’ll get a funny-looking image.
- Now your image is resized.
There will be more guides, which will help you learn how to use Paint.NET, in the near future. Stay tuned.